At the end of a fiscal quarter, and especially at the end of a fiscal year, utilizing a cash reimbursement with First American can help your organization:
- Term Out Your Line of Credit Balance
- Strengthen Surplus Position
- Preserve Debt Exposure with Your Primary Bank
- Consolidate Capital Acquisitions Onto One Lease
How Does It Work?
In a cash reimbursement, also known as an equipment sale-and-leaseback, you sell your equipment to a lessor, and the lessor reimburses the organization 100% of the original purchase price of your equipment. You continue the use of your equipment and use the cash for:
- Growth Initiatives
- Strategic Projects
- Paying Off Your Line of Credit
- Future Economic Turbulence
In addition to equipment – software, services, and build-out expenses are also eligible for cash reimbursement.
Looking to learn more? Contact Us.